As one of the world’s leading sportswear companies, Adidas has had several CEOs throughout its history. These individuals have not only been responsible for driving the company’s growth and success, but have also accumulated significant wealth along the way. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the CEOs of Adidas and their wealth.
- Adi Dassler was the founder of Adidas and served as the company’s CEO until his death in 1978. Dassler’s net worth is difficult to estimate, but it is known that he was a highly successful entrepreneur who revolutionized the sportswear industry with his innovative designs and manufacturing processes.
- Horst Dassler, Adi Dassler’s son, took over as CEO of Adidas after his father’s death. He is credited with expanding the company’s international presence and helping to make it one of the world’s most recognizable brands. Dassler’s net worth was estimated to be around $1.6 billion at the time of his death in 1987.
- Robert Louis-Dreyfus served as CEO of Adidas from 1993 to 2001, during which time he oversaw significant growth in the company’s sales and profits. Louis-Dreyfus was also known for his philanthropy, and donated millions of dollars to various charities during his lifetime. His net worth at the time of his death in 2009 was estimated to be around $2.8 billion.
- Herbert Hainer took over as CEO of Adidas in 2001 and served in that role until 2016. During his tenure, the company’s revenue more than doubled, and he oversaw the acquisition of several other sportswear brands, including Reebok and TaylorMade. Hainer’s net worth is estimated to be around $100 million.
- Kasper Rorsted has been CEO of Adidas since 2016, and has continued to drive the company’s growth and success. Under his leadership, Adidas has focused on expanding its e-commerce presence and investing in sustainable materials and manufacturing processes. Rorsted’s net worth is estimated to be around $25 million.SVG from original logo, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
In conclusion, the CEOs of Adidas have been responsible for driving the company’s growth and success, and have accumulated significant wealth along the way. While their net worths vary greatly, all of these individuals have played a crucial role in shaping one of the world’s most iconic sportswear brands.