ApeCrime is a German YouTube channel that was created by the trio of Cengiz Dogrul, Andre Schiebler, and Jan-Christoph Meyer in 2011. The channel started as a gaming channel but later expanded to include music, vlogging, and comedy videos. ApeCrime quickly gained popularity, and as of 2021, the channel has over 5.9 million subscribers and over 3.3 billion views.
The three members of ApeCrime have amassed a considerable amount of wealth from their YouTube channel. In addition to their channel earnings, they also make money through brand deals, merchandise sales, and music royalties.
According to reports, ApeCrime’s net worth is estimated to be around $8 million as of 2021. The members of the group have invested in various business ventures, including a clothing line called “CrispyRob Clothing” and a mobile game called “Apocalypse Hunters.”
In addition to their financial success, ApeCrime has also won several awards, including the 2016 Bambi Award for “Best Digital Stars,” and the 2017 Webvideopreis for “Best Comedy Channel.” The group has also collaborated with other popular YouTubers, including PewDiePie and LeFloid.
Despite their wealth, the members of ApeCrime remain grounded and continue to create content that resonates with their audience. They have also used their platform to raise awareness for various charitable causes, including the fight against child poverty and the refugee crisis.
In conclusion, ApeCrime’s journey to success has been fueled by their creativity, hard work, and dedication to their craft. They have become a household name in Germany’s YouTube community and continue to inspire millions of fans around the world.
Here’s a timeline of significant events in the history of ApeCrime:
- 2011: ApeCrime is created by Cengiz Dogrul, Andre Schiebler, and Jan-Christoph Meyer as a gaming channel on YouTube.
- 2013: ApeCrime expands its content to include music videos, vlogs, and comedy sketches.
- 2014: ApeCrime wins the “Webvideopreis” award for “Best Let’s Play Channel.”
- 2015: The trio launches their clothing line, “CrispyRob Clothing.”
- 2016: ApeCrime wins the “Bambi Award” for “Best Digital Stars” and collaborates with PewDiePie on a YouTube video.
- 2017: ApeCrime wins the “Webvideopreis” award for “Best Comedy Channel” and launches their mobile game, “Apocalypse Hunters.”
- 2018: ApeCrime reaches 5 million subscribers on YouTube.
- 2019: The trio releases their first book, “Apes together strong: The Story of ApeCrime.”
- 2020: ApeCrime collaborates with LeFloid on a YouTube video and reaches 6 million subscribers on YouTube.
- 2021: ApeCrime’s net worth is estimated to be around $8 million, and the trio continues to create content on their YouTube channel, with a focus on music and comedy videos.
This timeline showcases how ApeCrime has grown and diversified their content over the years, expanding from gaming to music, comedy, and even merchandise and mobile gaming. They have won several awards and achieved significant milestones on YouTube, cementing their position as one of Germany’s most popular YouTube channels.
5 Interesting Facts about ApeCrime:
- ApeCrime’s name is a combination of the words “ape” and “crime,” which reflects their humorous and mischievous nature.
- Cengiz Dogrul, one of the members of ApeCrime, was a former host of the German television show “Galileo.”
- ApeCrime’s music videos have been viewed over 500 million times on YouTube, making them one of the most successful German music acts on the platform.
- The trio has used their platform to raise awareness for various charitable causes, including the fight against child poverty and the refugee crisis.
- ApeCrime’s mobile game, “Apocalypse Hunters,” is a location-based game that combines augmented reality and survival elements.
5 Quotes from ApeCrime:
- “We are not the smartest or the most talented, but we are definitely the most ambitious.” – Cengiz Dogrul
- “We never thought we could make a living out of our passion for YouTube.” – Andre Schiebler
- “Our fans are not just viewers, they are part of our family.” – Jan-Christoph Meyer
- “Success is not just about the numbers, it’s about the impact we make on people’s lives.” – ApeCrime
- “We believe that laughter is the best medicine, and we try to spread positivity and happiness through our content.” – ApeCrime