|Birth Name||Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao|
|Birthdate||March 3, 1997|
|Occupation||Singer, songwriter, actress|
|Genres||Pop, Latin, R&B|
|Labels||Epic, Syco, Columbia|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano|
|Years active||2012 – present|
|Associated acts||Fifth Harmony, Shawn Mendes|
|Notable Awards||Billboard Women in Music (2017), MTV Europe Music Award for Best US Act (2018), MTV Video Music Award for Best Collaboration (2019), Latin Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album (2020)|
|Estimated Net Worth (2021)||$14 million USD|
Camila Cabello is a Cuban-American singer, songwriter, and actress who rose to fame as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony before embarking on a successful solo career. Born on March 3, 1997, in Havana, Cuba, Cabello moved to Miami, Florida, with her family at the age of five.
As a child, Cabello was passionate about music and began posting covers of popular songs on YouTube. In 2012, she auditioned for the second season of the American singing competition show “The X Factor” and made it to the boot camp round as a solo artist. However, she was eventually eliminated but brought back as a member of a girl group that would later become Fifth Harmony.
Cabello spent five years with Fifth Harmony, during which time the group released several successful albums and toured extensively. In 2016, she left the group to pursue a solo career and released her debut single, “Crying in the Club,” in May 2017.
Since then, Cabello has released two successful solo albums, “Camila” in 2018 and “Romance” in 2019, which have spawned several hit singles such as “Havana,” “Señorita,” and “Never Be the Same.” She has also collaborated with other popular artists such as Shawn Mendes, Machine Gun Kelly, and Cardi B.
As of 2021, Camila Cabello’s estimated net worth is $14 million USD, according to Celebrity Net Worth. In addition to her music career, Cabello has also made money through endorsement deals with brands like L’Oreal and Mastercard.
Cabello has also been involved in several philanthropic efforts throughout her career, including supporting organizations like Save the Children and Children’s Health Fund, which provide healthcare and education services to children in need.
Overall, Camila Cabello’s talent, hard work, and dedication to her craft have led to a successful music career and a significant amount of wealth at a young age.
Here is a timeline of Camila Cabello’s life and career:
- March 3, 1997: Camila Cabello is born in Havana, Cuba.
- 2008: Camila and her family move to Miami, Florida.
- 2012: Camila auditions for the second season of the U.S. version of “The X Factor” as a solo artist but is eliminated during the boot camp round.
- 2012: Camila is invited back to “The X Factor” as part of a girl group that would later become Fifth Harmony.
- 2013-2015: Fifth Harmony releases two studio albums, “Reflection” and “7/27,” and earns multiple award nominations and wins.
- December 18, 2016: Camila performs her final show with Fifth Harmony at the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball.
- January 2017: Camila releases her debut solo single, “Crying in the Club.”
- January 12, 2018: Camila releases her debut self-titled album, which debuts at number one on the Billboard 200 chart.
- November 2018: Camila wins the MTV Europe Music Award for Best US Act and performs her hit single “Havana” at the ceremony.
- December 2018: Camila releases her hit collaboration with Shawn Mendes, “Señorita,” which becomes a chart-topping success.
- March 2021: Camila releases her second studio album, “Romance,” which features collaborations with DaBaby and Shawn Mendes.
- November 2021: Camila is nominated for three Latin Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year for “Romance.”
This is a brief overview of Camila Cabello’s timeline, highlighting some of her major accomplishments throughout her career.
5 interesting facts:
- Camila was born in Havana, Cuba, and moved to Miami, Florida at the age of five.
- She auditioned for “The X Factor” twice – once as a solo artist and once as part of the girl group that would later become Fifth Harmony.
- Camila is fluent in both English and Spanish and often incorporates Spanish lyrics into her songs.
- She has won numerous awards throughout her career, including a Billboard Women in Music award in 2017 and two Latin Grammy nominations in 2018.
- Camila has been open about her struggles with anxiety and OCD, and has used her platform to advocate for mental health awareness.
- “The best way to deal with fear is to face it head on.” – Camila Cabello
- “I just want to make people happy. If my music can make someone feel something, then that’s amazing.” – Camila Cabello
- “The only way to learn and get better is by failing.” – Camila Cabello
- “You have to fight for your dreams and believe that they’re possible.” – Camila Cabello
- “I think that the most important thing in life is self-love, because if you don’t have self-love, and respect for everything about your own body, your own soul, your own capsule, then how can you have an authentic relationship with anyone else?” – Camila Cabello