Die Lochis is a German music and entertainment duo consisting of twin brothers Heiko and Roman Lochmann. They were born on February 13, 1999, in Mainz, Germany. Die Lochis became famous for their music videos and comedy sketches on YouTube.
The brothers began their YouTube career in 2011, posting videos of themselves singing and playing instruments. Their breakthrough came in 2013, when they released a parody of the song “Scream & Shout” by Will.i.am featuring Britney Spears. The video went viral, and they quickly gained a large following on YouTube.
Die Lochis’ YouTube channel now has over 2 million subscribers, and they have released multiple albums of original music. In addition to their music career, they have also appeared in films and television shows in Germany.
It is unclear what Die Lochis’ exact net worth is, but their success on YouTube and in the music industry has undoubtedly made them wealthy. They have earned money through advertising revenue on their videos, merchandise sales, album sales, and live performances. They have also been able to monetize their social media presence and brand sponsorships.
Despite their success, Die Lochis remain down-to-earth and committed to their fans. They have used their platform to support charitable causes, including organizations that help children and families in need. They have also been open about their struggles with anxiety and depression, using their platform to raise awareness and support for mental health issues.
Overall, Die Lochis are a talented and successful duo who have built a career through hard work and dedication. While they are undoubtedly wealthy, they have used their success to make a positive impact on the world around them.
Here is a timeline of the major events in the career of Die Lochis:
- February 13, 1999: Heiko and Roman Lochmann are born in Mainz, Germany.
- 2011: Die Lochis create their YouTube channel and begin posting videos of themselves singing and playing instruments.
- 2013: Die Lochis’ parody of the song “Scream & Shout” by Will.i.am featuring Britney Spears goes viral, bringing them widespread attention.
- 2014: Die Lochis release their first album, “Twins”. They also begin appearing on the German television show “Toggo Tour”.
- 2015: Die Lochis release their second album, “1LIVE Krone Edition”. They also begin hosting their own radio show on 1LIVE.
- 2016: Die Lochis release their third album, “#zwilling”. They also win the award for “Best Social Media Act” at the 1LIVE Krone Awards.
- 2017: Die Lochis release their fourth album, “Completely Different”. They also appear in the German film “Bruder vor Luder”.
- 2018: Die Lochis announce that they will be retiring from music and YouTube at the end of the year. They release their final album, “Kapitel X”, and go on a farewell tour.
- 2019: Die Lochis officially retire from music and YouTube. They begin pursuing individual careers, with Heiko focusing on acting and Roman focusing on music production.
- 2021: Die Lochis continue to pursue individual careers, with Heiko appearing in the German television series “Jerks” and Roman producing music for other artists.
As there are two individuals in Die Lochis, Heiko and Roman, here are 5 interesting facts and 5 quotes from each of them:
Heiko Lochmann: 5 Interesting Facts:
- Heiko is the older of the twins, being born 10 minutes before Roman.
- Heiko appeared in the German television series “Der Lehrer” and “Jerks”.
- He has a passion for photography and often posts his work on social media.
- Heiko has been open about his struggles with anxiety and depression.
- He has been in a long-term relationship with fellow German YouTuber Katharina Damm.
- “You don’t have to be perfect to be happy. Being yourself is enough.”
- “Life is too short to worry about what others think. Focus on what makes you happy.”
- “Success is great, but it’s not everything. It’s more important to be happy and healthy.”
- “It’s okay to take a break when you need it. Your mental health is important.”
- “Do what makes you happy and don’t let anyone else define your success.”
Roman Lochmann: 5 Interesting Facts:
- Roman appeared in the German television series “Krass Schule” and “Dancing on Ice”.
- He is a skilled music producer and has worked on tracks for other artists.
- Roman is passionate about fashion and often shares his style on social media.
- He has a close relationship with his twin brother and they often collaborate on creative projects.
- Roman has a fear of heights and has overcome it by skydiving.
- “Believe in yourself and your dreams. You have the power to make them a reality.”
- “It’s important to surround yourself with positive and supportive people.”
- “Success doesn’t come overnight. It takes hard work and dedication.”
- “Don’t be afraid to take risks and try new things. That’s how you grow and learn.”
- “Remember to take care of yourself and your mental health. It’s just as important as physical health.”