Entrepreneur, real estate investor, sales trainer, author, and motivational speaker
Net worth in 2022: $600 million
Age : 64in 2022
Birth: March 21th 1958, Friday, Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
Source of Wealth: soccer & advertising
Citizenship: United States
Residence: Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Salary: $117 million
Monthly Income: up to $10 million
Education: LaGrange High School
McNeese State University
Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
Height: 183 cm (6´)
Weight: 90 kg (198.4 Ibs)
Body Measurements: 42- 34- 37
Shoe Size: 11 (US), 44,5 EU, 9 UK
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Greyish-White
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies: Listening to music, Playing Football, and Traveling
Summary: Grant Cardone’s net worth is reflective of his large real estate portfolio and his multiple businesses. His expertise has been used by numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- His father died when he was only 10-years-old, and he spent the rest of his life without a strong male role model to help teach him the many things he needed to know.
- He was addicted to drugs in his younger years.
- He was included in the global list of 500 Most Influential CEO’s in the world by Richtopia in 2016.
- Grant’s wife, Elena Lyons is a famous Spanish-born American actress.
- Grant Cardone has been married for almost 17 years. He wed his wife, Elena Lyons, back in 2004
- He began consulting automobile companies by helping them improve their sales process to become more profitable.
- Grant is New York Times Best Selling Author.
- Their patriotism is very important to him.
- by 2012 Cardone Capital owned 1,016 apartments for a total of $58 million.
- His real estate empire owns around $2.7 billion with of apartment buildings around the United States
Some Mansions owned by Grant Cardone:
- In January 2022 Grant paid $40 million for a home in Malibu, California
- He owned a home in Los Angeles which was bought by musician Lionel Richie for $18 million.
- In May 2021 it was revealed that Cardone was the buyer of Tommy Hilfiger’s Florida mansion. He paid $28 million.
Books Written by Grant Cardone:
- Sominate Your Market – How to Gain the Attention You Need to Succeed in Any Economy
- How to Create Wealth Investing In Real Estate
- Be Obsessed or Be Average
- The Millionaire Booklet- How to Get Super Rich
- 10X Quotes
- Sell or Be Sold – How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life
- The Closer’s Survival Guide- Over 100 ways to ink the deal
- The 10X Rule – The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- If You’re Not First, You’re Last – Sales Strategies to Dominate Your Market and Beat Your Competition
- Selling- The Secret to Success by Grant Cardone
- Sell to Survive
- Instagram: @grantcaradone (3.7 million+ followers)
- LinkedIn: @grantcaradone
- YouTube: @Grant Caradone (2.05 million+ followers)
- Twitter: @grantcaradone (550k+ followers)
- Website: https://grantcardone.com/
- “Never fear the haters. You can’t reach your potential without them.” – Grant Cardone
- You’ll never be admired without being criticized first.” – Grant Cardone
- “I don’t go to work to work. I hate that saying! I want you to go to work to prosper. Go to work for freedom. This is what wealthy people do different than anybody else. Wealthy people work for freedom. They’re not working for comfort items, not for a weekend, they’re working for freedom.” – Grant Cardone
- “Approach every situation with a whatever-it-takes-mindset.” – Grant Cardone
- “Your greatness is limited only by the investments you make in yourself.” – Grant Cardone
- “Commitment isn’t measured by doing the things you want to do but doing the things you don’t want to do when you don’t want to do them. This is how you get FREEDOM – sacrifice a few years for a life!” – Grant Cardone
- “Focus on creating and producing a future, not what happened yesterday.” – Grant Cardone
- “Show up early. Treat people with respect. Perform at the highest levels.” – Grant Cardone