|Date Of Birth||January 13, 1995|
|Place Of Birth||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Height||163 (as of 2019) CM|
5 Feet 4 Inches
|Shoe Size||6 US, EU 37|
|Net Worth||$200,000 – $1,000,000|
Natalia Dyer is an American actress known for her role as Nancy Wheeler in the hit Netflix series “Stranger Things.” While her exact net worth is not known, she has earned a significant income from her acting career. Here is a brief biography of Natalia Dyer:
Natalia Dyer was born on January 13, 1997, in Nashville, Tennessee. She began acting in community theatre at a young age and went on to attend the Nashville School of the Arts. In 2009, she made her acting debut in the indie film “Hannah Montana: The Movie.”
After several small roles in films and TV shows, Dyer landed her breakout role as Nancy Wheeler in “Stranger Things” in 2016. The show quickly became a cultural phenomenon, and Dyer’s performance received critical acclaim. She has continued to star in the show’s subsequent seasons.
In addition to “Stranger Things,” Dyer has appeared in several other films and TV shows, including “I Believe in Unicorns” and “Yes, God, Yes.” She has also modeled for fashion brands and has been featured in several magazine editorials.
While Dyer’s exact net worth is unknown, her success on “Stranger Things” and her appearances in other projects have undoubtedly earned her a substantial income. She has also used her platform to advocate for various causes, including mental health awareness and women’s rights.
Here is a timeline of Natalia Dyer’s life and career:
1997 – Natalia Dyer is born on January 13 in Nashville, Tennessee.
2009 – Dyer makes her acting debut in the indie film “Hannah Montana: The Movie.”
2011 – She appears in the film “The Greening of Whitney Brown.”
2013 – Dyer appears in the film “Blue Like Jazz” and the TV series “The Between.”
2016 – Dyer lands her breakout role as Nancy Wheeler in the hit Netflix series “Stranger Things.”
2017 – She appears in the film “After Darkness” and the music video for James Bay’s song “Wild Love.”
2018 – Dyer stars in the film “Mountain Rest” and appears in the music video for Panic! at the Disco’s song “Hey Look Ma, I Made It.”
2019 – She appears in the film “Velvet Buzzsaw” and the TV series “Yes, God, Yes.”
2021 – Dyer stars in the film “Things Heard & Seen” and continues her role as Nancy Wheeler in the fourth season of “Stranger Things.”
Note: This timeline is not exhaustive and is intended to provide a general overview of Natalia Dyer’s career.
5 interesting facts:
- Dyer is a trained dancer and has studied ballet, jazz, and modern dance.
- She is a fan of horror movies and cites “The Shining” as one of her favorites.
- Dyer is an advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken publicly about her own struggles with anxiety.
- She has worked as a model and has appeared in fashion campaigns for brands like Mara Hoffman and Cartier.
- Dyer is in a relationship with her “Stranger Things” co-star Charlie Heaton.
- “I feel like the beauty of acting is that it allows you to live multiple lives and see things from different perspectives.”
- “I love films that are a little bit weird or offbeat. I love things that are a little bit dark.”
- “I think it’s important to talk about mental health and be open about it because it’s something that affects so many people.”
- “Modeling is really fun, but it’s not something that I would want to do all the time. I really love acting.”
- “I feel very lucky to be part of a show like ‘Stranger Things‘ that has such a strong fan base and has had such a cultural impact.”