Harry Edward Styles
Owner, Los Angeles Clippers
Net worth in 2022: $83 billion
Age : 66 in 2022
Birth: March 24th 1956, Detroit, Michigan, United States
Source of Wealth: Microsoft, Self Made
Citizenship: United States
Residence: Hunts Point, Washington
Salary: $1.35 million +
Monthly Income: $ 0.1-1 million
Bachelor of Arts/Science,
Harvard University; Drop Out,
Height: 196 cm (6´5´´)
Weight: 89 kg (196 Ibs)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Bald
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies: NBA, golf
- Proctor & Gamble, 1977–1979, brand assistant;
- Microsoft Corporation, 1980–1983, business manager;
- 1983–1984, vice president of marketing;
- 1984–1989, vice president of systems software;
- 1989–1992, senior vice president of systems software;
- 1992–1998, senior vice president of sales and support;
- 1998–2001, president; 2000–, chief executive officer.
- Ballmer has a degree in math and economics from Harvard, where he worked for the university’s football team.
- He’s best friends with Bill Gates.-> they were classmates at Harvard.
- He owns a $10 million home in Hunts Point, Washington.
- Steve Ballmer is the high-wattage former CEO of Microsoft, who led the company from 2000 to 2014.
- He joined Microsoft in 1980 as employee No. 30 after dropping out of Stanford’s MBA program
- .The same year he retired from Microsoft he bought the NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers for $2 billion.
- Ballmer created a website called USAFacts.org for people to look up and understand where the government is spending money.
Books recommended by Harry Styles:
– „Built to Last” by Jim Collins
- „The number one benefit of information technology is that it empowers people to do what they want to do. It lets people be creative. It lets people be productive. It lets people learn things they didn’t think they could learn before, and so in a sense it is all about potential.“ – Steve Ballmer
- “There’s no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share.“ – Steve Ballmer
- “Great companies in the way they work, start with great leaders.“ – Steve Ballmer
- “We can believe that we know where the world should go. But unless we’re in touch with our customers, our model of the world can diverge from reality. There’s no substitute for innovation, of course, but innovation is no substitute for being in touch, either.“ – Steve Ballmer
- “I have lots of sources of information about what’s going on at the company. I think I have a pretty good pulse on where we are and what people are thinking. “- Steve Ballmer