|Birthday||November 22, 1994|
|Birthplace||Perth, Western Australia|
|Height||5 Feet 1 Inch|
|Weight||77 kg (170 lb)|
|Net worth||$1 million|
Dacre Montgomery is an Australian actor and director, best known for his roles in popular TV shows and movies such as “Stranger Things” and “Power Rangers.” While his exact net worth is unknown, his successful acting career has undoubtedly brought him considerable wealth and fame.
Dacre was born on November 22, 1994, in Perth, Western Australia. He grew up in a creative and supportive family, and from a young age, he developed a passion for acting and storytelling. He attended the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, where he honed his craft and developed his skills as an actor.
In 2015, Dacre made his acting debut in the Australian TV series “Bertrand the Terrible.” However, it was his role as Jason Lee Scott, the Red Ranger in the 2017 “Power Rangers” film, that brought him widespread attention and critical acclaim. The film was a box office success, grossing over $140 million worldwide.
In 2017, Dacre was cast in the hit Netflix series “Stranger Things” as Billy Hargrove, a role that would bring him even greater fame and recognition. His portrayal of the complex and troubled character earned him praise from critics and fans alike, and helped cement his status as one of the rising stars in Hollywood.
Dacre’s success on both the big and small screens has led to a variety of other opportunities, including directing and producing. He made his directorial debut in 2019 with the short film “Strangers,” which he also wrote and starred in. The film premiered at the Sun Valley Film Festival and was later released online.
While Dacre’s exact net worth is unknown, his success as an actor and director has undoubtedly brought him considerable wealth. His talent, hard work, and dedication to his craft have made him a respected and sought-after figure in the entertainment industry, and he is sure to continue to make an impact in the years to come.
Here’s a timeline of some of the major events in Dacre Montgomery’s life:
- 1994: Dacre Montgomery is born on November 22 in Perth, Western Australia.
- 2010: At the age of 16, Dacre joins a drama group and begins performing in local theater productions.
- 2015: Dacre makes his acting debut in the Australian TV series “Bertrand the Terrible.”
- 2017: Dacre is cast as Jason Lee Scott, the Red Ranger, in the “Power Rangers” film. The movie is a box office success, grossing over $140 million worldwide.
- 2017: Dacre is cast as Billy Hargrove in the hit Netflix series “Stranger Things.”
- 2019: Dacre makes his directorial debut with the short film “Strangers,” which he also wrote and starred in. The film premieres at the Sun Valley Film Festival and is later released online.
- 2020: Dacre stars in the horror movie “The Broken Hearts Gallery.”
- 2021: Dacre is cast in the upcoming movie “Black Site” and the TV series “Unto Us a Son Is Given.”
This is not an exhaustive list of every event in Dacre Montgomery’s life, but it provides a snapshot of some of the major milestones in his career.
Sure, here are 5 interesting facts about Dacre Montgomery:
- Dacre was almost not cast in “Stranger Things” because his initial audition tape was not well-received. However, he was given another chance to audition in person and impressed the producers with his performance.
- He was a competitive athlete in his youth and competed in national championships in swimming and athletics.
- Dacre is a talented musician and plays the guitar, piano, and drums.
- He has a passion for fashion and has been known to design his own clothes.
- Dacre is an advocate for mental health awareness and has shared his own struggles with anxiety and depression in hopes of helping others.
Here are 5 quotes from Dacre Montgomery:
- “It’s always been about storytelling for me, whether it’s through acting, directing, or writing.”
- “I’m really interested in fashion, and I like to express myself through what I wear.”
- “Mental health is such an important issue, and it’s something we should all be talking about more openly and honestly.”
- “I think the best actors are those who are able to really lose themselves in a role and become someone else entirely.”
- “I’ve always been drawn to characters who are complex and have a lot going on beneath the surface.”