|Born||Matthew Richard Cardarople|
February 9, 1983 (age 40)
Exeter, New Hampshire, U.S.
|Alma mater||New York Film Academy|
|Known for||Comedy , satire , standup|
|Height||6ft 4 (193 cm)|
|Weight||81 kg (180 lbs)|
Matty Cardarople is an American actor, comedian, and writer who was born on February 9, 1983, in Exeter, New Hampshire. He grew up in a family of performers, with his parents working as clowns in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. This early exposure to the world of entertainment sparked Matty’s passion for acting and comedy, and he began performing in local theater productions and comedy clubs as a teenager.
After graduating from high school, Matty moved to Los Angeles to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor. He quickly found success in the entertainment industry, landing roles in a number of popular TV shows and movies. Some of his most notable acting credits include appearances in “Stranger Things,” “The Big Sick,” “Jurassic World,” “Selfie,” “Bridesmaids,” “The Lego Batman Movie,” and “A Series of Unfortunate Events.”
In addition to his work as an actor, Matty is also a talented writer and comedian. He has written and performed in several successful comedy shows, including “Matty’s Comedy 120,” which has been performed at comedy festivals around the country.
Matty’s success in the entertainment industry has earned him a significant amount of wealth. While his exact net worth is not publicly known, it is estimated to be in the range of several million dollars. He has made his fortune through his acting roles, comedy shows, and endorsements, as well as through his work as a writer and producer.
Despite his success and wealth, Matty remains grounded and committed to his craft. He continues to work tirelessly to hone his skills as an actor and comedian, and is constantly pushing himself to take on new and challenging roles. With his talent, hard work, and dedication, there is no doubt that Matty Cardarople will continue to be a force in the entertainment industry for years to come.
Here’s a timeline of Matty Cardarople’s life and career:
- 1983: Matty Cardarople is born on February 9th in Exeter, New Hampshire.
- 2001: After graduating from high school, Matty moves to Los Angeles to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor.
- 2006: Matty makes his acting debut in the TV series “Las Vegas.”
- 2008: He appears in the TV series “The Office” as a delivery man.
- 2009: Matty makes his film debut in the comedy “Fired Up!”
- 2011: He appears in the comedy film “Bridesmaids” as part of the wedding party.
- 2012: Matty appears in the TV series “New Girl” as a waiter.
- 2015: He plays the character Keith in the hit movie “Jurassic World.”
- 2016: Matty has a recurring role in the Netflix series “Stranger Things” as Keith.
- 2017: He appears in the TV series “A Series of Unfortunate Events” as the Henchperson of Indeterminate Gender.
- 2018: Matty stars in the Netflix movie “The Package.”
- 2019: He appears in the TV series “The Politician” as Manny.
- 2020: Matty stars in the Netflix movie “Coffee & Kareem.”
- 2021: He appears in the TV series “Them” as Elyse.
Throughout his career, Matty has also appeared in several commercials and has performed in various comedy shows and festivals. His talent, versatility, and unique look have made him a memorable presence on both the big and small screens.
5 Interesting Facts about Matty Cardarople:
- Matty’s parents were clowns in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, and he spent much of his childhood traveling with them.
- He started performing in local theater productions and comedy clubs as a teenager, which led him to pursue a career in entertainment.
- Matty is known for his unique look, which has been described as “quirky” and “unconventional.”
- In addition to acting, Matty is also a talented writer and comedian, and has written and performed in several successful comedy shows.
- He is a fan of comic books, and has a collection of over 10,000 issues.
5 Quotes from Matty Cardarople:
- “I always wanted to be an actor, ever since I was a little kid. I was always performing, always trying to make people laugh.”
- “I love comedy because it’s such a great way to connect with people. Laughter is universal.”
- “My look is definitely unconventional, but I’ve learned to embrace it and use it to my advantage.”
- “As an actor, you have to be willing to take risks and try new things. That’s how you grow and improve.”
- “I’ve been lucky enough to work with some amazing actors and directors over the years, and I’m always learning from them. It’s been an incredible journey so far.”