|Born||James Metcalfe Campbell Bower|
22 November 1988
|Other names||Jamie Bower|
|Partner(s)||Bonnie Wright (2009–2012)|
Lily Collins (2012–2018)
|Body Measurements||CHEST – 37 IN OR 94 CM, WAIST – 28 IN OR 71 CM, ARMS / BICEPS – 12 IN OR 30.5 CM|
|Height||6 ft or 183 cm|
|Weight||75 kg or 165 pounds|
Jamie Campbell Bower is an English actor and musician who has made a name for himself in the entertainment industry through his talent and hard work. While he may not be considered one of the wealthiest actors in the world, he has certainly achieved a level of financial success that has allowed him to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.
Born on November 22, 1988, in London, England, Bower grew up with a love for the arts. He attended the Bedales School in Hampshire, where he honed his skills as an actor and musician. After graduating, he began his career in the entertainment industry, first as a model and then as an actor.
Bower’s breakthrough role came in 2007 when he was cast as Anthony Hope in Tim Burton’s film adaptation of the Stephen Sondheim musical “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street”. He followed up with roles in films such as “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” and “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and Part 2”. He also appeared in the TV series “Camelot” and “Will”.
In addition to his acting career, Bower is also a talented musician. He has been the lead vocalist and guitarist for the band Counterfeit since 2015. The band has released two EPs and one full-length album, and has toured extensively throughout Europe.
While Bower’s exact net worth is not publicly known, he has certainly earned a significant amount of money through his various acting and musical endeavors. In addition to his income from film and television, he has also made money from endorsement deals and sponsorships.
Despite his financial success, Bower remains grounded and dedicated to his craft. He is known for his humility and his commitment to his fans, and he continues to work hard to achieve his goals in both acting and music.
Timeline of Jamie Campbell Bower’s life and career:
- 1988: Jamie Campbell Bower is born on November 22nd in London, England.
- 2007: Bower makes his film debut in Tim Burton’s “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street”.
- 2009: Bower lands the role of Caius in “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” and begins to gain recognition for his talent as an actor.
- 2010: Bower appears in “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1” as young Gellert Grindelwald.
- 2011: Bower returns to the role of Caius in “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1”.
- 2012: Bower stars in the TV series “Camelot” as King Arthur and receives critical acclaim for his performance.
- 2013: Bower appears in “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones” as Jace Wayland and begins to showcase his talents as a leading man.
- 2015: Bower becomes the lead vocalist and guitarist for the band Counterfeit, releasing their first EP and touring throughout Europe.
- 2017: Bower stars in the TV series “Will” as playwright Christopher Marlowe and continues to gain recognition for his talent as an actor.
- 2019: Bower releases Counterfeit’s debut album “Together We Are Stronger”.
- 2020: Bower appears in the TV series “Twelve Forever” as Mack and the film “The Professor and the Madman” as Gerard.
- 2021: Bower continues to work on new projects in both acting and music, with several upcoming releases announced.
This timeline showcases Bower’s impressive career trajectory, from his early roles in major film franchises to his work as a leading man and successful musician. It also highlights his ongoing dedication to his craft and his ability to excel in multiple areas of the entertainment industry.
Five interesting facts about Jamie Campbell Bower:
- He originally wanted to be a punk rocker, but shifted towards acting after being spotted by a modeling scout.
- He learned how to ride a horse for his role as King Arthur in the TV series “Camelot”.
- Bower is a big fan of the Harry Potter books, and read them all before being cast in “Deathly Hallows”.
- He has a tattoo of a quote from Shakespeare’s play “Hamlet” on his arm: “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none”.
- Bower is a passionate advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken openly about his own struggles with anxiety and depression.
Five quotes from Jamie Campbell Bower:
- “I don’t think there’s a right way or a wrong way to live your life. You just have to follow your own path.”
- “I’ve always been interested in the darker side of things, the stuff that’s not talked about as much.”
- “I think music and acting are both ways to express yourself and tell a story. They’re just different mediums.”
- “I’m not interested in fame for fame’s sake. I’m interested in doing good work and telling good stories.”
- “I think it’s important to be open and honest about your struggles. It helps break down the stigma and can encourage others to seek help.”