|Full Name||Leanna Archer|
|Birthdate||September 20, 1995|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, New York|
|Business Name||Leanna’s Inc.|
|Business Type||Natural hair and body care products|
|Business Start Year||2007 (age 11)|
|Revenue Generated (by age 13)||Over $100,000|
|Education||Syracuse University’s Martin J. Whitman School of Management|
|Degree||Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprises|
|Notable Awards||Forbes “30 Under 30” (2017)|
|Net Worth (as of 2021)||$5 million|
|Philanthropic Work||Leanna Archer Education Foundation|
|Other Pursuits||Author, motivational speaker, singer|
|Media Appearances||The New York Times, Forbes, Good Morning America, and more|
Leanna Archer is a successful entrepreneur who started her own hair and body care company at the age of 9. His story is a testament to the power of hard work and determination as he built his company from the ground up and turned it into a multi-million dollar business.
Leanna was born on September 20, 1995 in Brooklyn, New York. He grew up in a family of Haitian immigrants where he learned the importance of hard work and entrepreneurship at a young age. At age 9, Leanna began experimenting with her grandmother’s recipe for a natural hair pomade made from Haitian castor oil. She began gifting pomades to friends and family and soon realized there was a market for natural hair care products.
With the help of her family, Leanna started her own business, which she called Leanna’s Inc. She began selling her own hair pomades and later expanded her line to include other natural hair and body care products. He was passionate about creating products that were free of harmful chemicals and made from natural ingredients.
Leanna’s business quickly gained attention and was featured in major media outlets such as The New York Times and Good Morning America. He has also won several awards and accolades, including Forbes’ “30 under 30” list in 2017.
As of 2021, Leanna has an estimated net worth of $5 million. He used his success to give back to his community and help other young entrepreneurs achieve their dreams. She launched several philanthropic ventures, including the Leanna Archer Education Foundation, which provides scholarships and educational resources to underprivileged students.
In addition to her business and philanthropic activities, Leanna is also a writer and motivational speaker. She is the author of Rise Up: The Art of Perseverance, which shares her story and encourages others to pursue their passions and overcome obstacles.
Leanna Archer’s story inspires young people everywhere. He showed that anything is possible with hard work, determination and a commitment to excellence. His success is a testament to the power of entrepreneurship and the importance of making dreams come true.
Here is a timeline of Leanna Archer’s life and accomplishments:
- 1995: Leanna Archer is born on September 20 in Brooklyn, New York.
- 2004: At the age of 9, Leanna starts experimenting with her grandmother’s natural hair pomade recipe and begins giving it to friends and family.
- 2007: With the help of her family, Leanna starts her own business, Leanna’s Inc., and begins selling her natural hair pomade.
- 2009: Leanna expands her product line to include other natural hair and body care products and gains national attention for her business.
- 2010: Leanna’s Inc. donates a portion of its profits to help rebuild Haiti after the devastating earthquake.
- 2012: Leanna is featured in The New York Times and is named one of Ebony magazine’s “Young Entrepreneurs of the Year.”
- 2015: Leanna graduates from Syracuse University’s Martin J. Whitman School of Management with a degree in entrepreneurship and emerging enterprises.
- 2017: Leanna is named to Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list in the Retail & Ecommerce category.
- 2021: Leanna’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million, and she continues to inspire and empower young entrepreneurs through her philanthropic initiatives and motivational speaking engagements.
5 interesting facts about Leanna Archer:
- Leanna started her business at the age of 9, and by the time she was 13, she had already generated over $100,000 in revenue.
- A first-generation Haitian-American grandmother’s hair pomade recipe inspired her to start her own business.
- In addition to commercial and charity work, Leanna is a talented singer who has performed at various events and venues.
- He has been featured in major media publications such as Forbes, The New York Times, and Good Morning America.
- Leanna’s company Leanna’s Inc. is based in Haiti and employs local workers to contribute to the economic development of the country.
5 quotes from Leanna Archer:
- “The best thing that ever happened to me was the worst thing that ever happened to me.”
- “Entrepreneurship is not easy, but it’s worth it.”
- “Success is not about how much money you make, it’s about how many people you help.”
- “Every successful person has a painful story, and every painful story has a successful ending.”
- “Don’t wait for opportunities to come to you. Create them yourself.”