|Full Name||Moziah Bridges|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 2001|
|Business||Mo’s Bows, a handmade bow tie company|
|Start Date||2011 (Age 10)|
|Revenue||Over $200,000 by 2014 (Age 13)|
|Shark Tank||Appeared on the show at age 14 and secured a $50,000 investment|
|Neiman Marcus Deal||Became the youngest fashion designer to have a deal with the retailer at 14|
|Forbes Recognition||Included in Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list in 2017|
|Cole Haan Collab||Collaborated with the brand at age 17 to design a bow tie collection|
|Philanthropy||Donated a portion of profits to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital|
|Education||Attends Howard University to study business and fashion|
|Net Worth||Over $1 million as of 2021|
Moziah Bridges is a young American entrepreneur who has achieved remarkable success at a young age. Born on May 10, 2001 in Memphis, Tennessee, Moziah was inspired by his grandmother to begin designing and sewing bow ties at the age of nine. He quickly realized that there was a market for unique and stylish bows and started his own company Mo’s Bows in 2011 when he was only ten years old.
Moziah’s bow ties quickly gained popularity and attention, and he was featured in several media outlets, including Forbes, GQ, and Shark Tank. His business grew rapidly and by 2014 he earned over $200,000 in revenue. Moziah’s success and talent have attracted the attention of major fashion companies and celebrities, and he has collaborated with high-profile brands such as Cole Haan and Neiman Marcus.
In addition to his business success, Moziah is also known for his philanthropy. He donated a portion of his profits to various organizations, including St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and even designed bow ties especially for charity.
As of 2021, Moziah’s net worth is estimated to be over $1 million, making him one of the most successful teenage entrepreneurs in the world. She continues her business and inspires young people to pursue their passions and dreams. Moziah’s story is a testament to the power of creativity, hard work and entrepreneurship, and his success is an inspiration to people of all ages.
Here is a timeline of Moziah Bridges:
- May 10, 2001: Moziah Bridges is born in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Age 9: Moziah starts designing and sewing bow ties after being inspired by his grandmother’s sewing machine.
- 2011 (Age 10): Moziah starts his own business, Mo’s Bows, selling handmade bow ties.
- 2014 (Age 13): Mo’s Bows reaches over $200,000 in revenue, and Moziah appears on Shark Tank, securing a $50,000 investment from Daymond John.
- 2015 (Age 14): Moziah becomes the youngest fashion designer to have a deal with a major retailer when he partners with Neiman Marcus to sell his bow ties.
- 2017 (Age 16): Forbes includes Moziah in their annual “30 Under 30” list, recognizing his entrepreneurial success and talent.
- 2018 (Age 17): Moziah collaborates with Cole Haan to design a collection of bow ties for the brand.
- 2019 (Age 18): Moziah donates a portion of his profits to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and designs a special bow tie for the organization.
- 2020 (Age 19): Moziah graduates from high school and attends Howard University to study business and fashion.
- 2021 (Age 20): Moziah’s net worth is estimated to be over $1 million, and he continues to run his successful business while pursuing his studies.
Here are 5 interesting facts and 5 quotes from Moziah Bridges:
5 Interesting Facts:
- Moziah Bridges started his business, Mo’s Bows, with just a $200 investment from his grandmother.
- At the age of 14, Moziah became the youngest entrepreneur to ever appear on Shark Tank.
- Moziah has been featured in major publications such as Forbes, GQ, and The New York Times.
- In addition to bow ties, Moziah also designs and sells other fashion accessories such as pocket squares and neckties.
- Moziah is a talented musician and has performed the national anthem at various events.
- “I want people to know that I’m not just a kid. I’m a businessman, I’m an entrepreneur, and I’m a designer.”
- “I want to inspire other kids to be entrepreneurs and to know that they can do anything they want to do.”
- “I believe that style is a way of expressing yourself, and I want to give people the tools to do that.”
- “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the impact you have on other people’s lives.”
- “My grandmother always told me, ‘You can do anything you put your mind to.’ And I believe that’s true for everyone.”