Marisha Ray is an American actress, voice actor, and writer who was born on May 10, 1989, in Louisville, Kentucky. She grew up in Kentucky and attended the University of Louisville, where she studied theater.
Marisha began her acting career in 2008, working in theater productions and short films. In 2012, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in voice acting. She quickly gained recognition for her voice acting work, including her roles in popular video games such as “Borderlands 2” and “Star Wars: The Old Republic.”
In addition to her voice acting work, Marisha is also known for her on-camera acting work. She has appeared in a number of popular web series, including “Critical Role,” a Dungeons & Dragons web series in which she is a cast member.
Marisha has also worked as a writer, creating and co-writing a number of web series, including “Batgirl: Spoiled” and “Cowboy Bebop: The Real Folk Blues.”
While Marisha has achieved considerable success in her career, her net worth is not publicly known. It is important to note that wealth does not necessarily equate to success or happiness, and Marisha’s career achievements speak for themselves. She continues to be a prominent figure in the voice acting and entertainment industries, and her talent and dedication to her craft are an inspiration to many.
Here is a timeline of some notable events and achievements in Marisha Ray’s career:
- 1989: Marisha Ray is born in Louisville, Kentucky.
- 2008: Marisha begins her acting career, working in theater productions and short films.
- 2012: Marisha moves to Los Angeles to pursue a career in voice acting.
- 2012-2013: Marisha provides voice acting for several video games, including “Guild Wars 2,” “Star Wars: The Old Republic,” and “Firefall.”
- 2012-2014: Marisha writes and co-creates the web series “Batgirl: Spoiled.”
- 2013-2015: Marisha provides voice acting for several popular video games, including “Borderlands 2,” “Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor,” and “Battleborn.”
- 2015: Marisha joins the cast of “Critical Role,” a popular web series featuring a group of voice actors playing Dungeons & Dragons.
- 2015-2017: Marisha continues to provide voice acting for video games and web series, including “Overwatch,” “Transformers: Robots in Disguise,” and “The Adventures of Puss in Boots.”
- 2017-2018: Marisha writes and co-creates the web series “Signal Boost,” which focuses on highlighting diverse voices in the entertainment industry.
- 2018-present: Marisha continues to be a prominent member of the “Critical Role” cast, and has also provided voice acting for video games such as “The Outer Worlds” and “Cyberpunk 2077.”
It’s worth noting that this is not an exhaustive timeline of Marisha Ray’s career, but rather highlights some notable events and achievements.
Here are 5 interesting facts about her
- Marisha Ray was a competitive figure skater before pursuing a career in acting.
- She is an avid fan of Dungeons & Dragons, and has played the game since she was a teenager.
- Marisha is married to fellow voice actor and “Critical Role” cast member Matthew Mercer.
- She is a co-founder of the Geek & Sundry content network, which produces a variety of web series and podcasts focused on geek culture.
- In addition to her work in voice acting and writing, Marisha has also appeared in a number of television shows and films, including “Batgirl: Year One” and “8.13.”
As for quotes from Marisha Ray, here are five:
- “I learned a lot of the valuable lessons from figure skating – discipline, goal setting, time management.”
- “Dungeons & Dragons has brought me some of my closest friends, my husband, and some of the most meaningful experiences of my life.”
- “Being a part of the ‘Critical Role’ cast has been one of the greatest joys of my life.”
- “I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of a community that is so supportive and passionate about what we do.”
- “I think it’s important for us to use our platforms to amplify the voices of marginalized communities and help create positive change.”