Princess Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz is a prominent fashion entrepreneur and philanthropist from Saudi Arabia. She was born in 1973 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to a wealthy family with a background in fashion and art. Her father, Dr. Hamed Aljuhani, was a prominent art collector and patron, and her mother, Samia Al-Sudairy, was a prominent fashion designer.
Princess Deena attended Dar Al-Hekma University in Jeddah and later studied interior design in Paris. She began her career in fashion as a buyer for the luxury department store Harvey Nichols in London, where she worked for over a decade.
In 2009, Princess Deena returned to Saudi Arabia and launched her own fashion label, D’NA, which offers a curated selection of high-end designer clothing and accessories. The label has become a major player in the Middle Eastern fashion scene, with a flagship store in Riyadh and an online boutique that ships worldwide.
In addition to her fashion business, Princess Deena is known for her philanthropic work. She is the founder of the Alf Khair Charity, which supports a range of social causes in Saudi Arabia and beyond, including healthcare, education, and poverty alleviation.
Princess Deena’s net worth is not publicly known, but she is estimated to be worth millions of dollars. Her wealth comes from her successful fashion business, investments, and inheritance as a member of the Saudi Arabian royal family.
Despite her immense wealth, Princess Deena is known for her dedication to promoting cultural and social causes in Saudi Arabia and beyond. She has been a vocal advocate for women’s rights and empowerment in the region, and has used her platform to promote sustainable fashion and ethical business practices.
In summary, Princess Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz is a successful fashion entrepreneur and philanthropist from Saudi Arabia. Her fashion label, D’NA, is a major player in the Middle Eastern fashion scene, and she is known for her dedication to promoting cultural and social causes in the region. Her wealth comes from her successful business ventures, investments, and inheritance, and she is a vocal advocate for women’s rights and empowerment.
Here is a timeline of notable events and achievements in the life of Princess Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz:
- 1973: Princess Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz is born in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- 1994: Princess Deena graduates from Dar Al-Hekma University in Jeddah with a degree in English literature.
- 1995: Princess Deena moves to Paris to study interior design.
- 1996-2008: Princess Deena works as a fashion buyer for the luxury department store Harvey Nichols in London.
- 2009: Princess Deena returns to Saudi Arabia and launches her own fashion label, D’NA.
- 2013: Princess Deena becomes the editor-in-chief of Vogue Arabia, a new edition of the fashion magazine for the Middle East.
- 2017: Princess Deena steps down as editor-in-chief of Vogue Arabia, citing creative differences with the publisher.
- 2018: Princess Deena launches her own e-commerce platform, The Modist, which offers a selection of modest fashion for women.
- 2019: Princess Deena is recognized as one of the “Most Powerful Women in Business” by Forbes Middle East.
- 2021: Princess Deena’s estimated net worth is reported to be in the millions of dollars, with her fashion label and investments contributing to her wealth.
This timeline is intended to highlight some of the major events and accomplishments in Princess Deena’s life and career.