|Full Name||Robert Geiss|
|Date of Birth||January 29, 1964|
|Place of Birth||Cologne, Germany|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, TV Personality|
|Co-founded Companies||Uncle Sam sportswear, Amnesia clothing|
|Other Investments||Real estate, car dealership, restaurant|
|TV Show||“Die Geissens – Eine schrecklich glamouröse Familie”|
|Family||Wife Carmen Geiss, daughters Davina and Shania|
|Estimated Net Worth||Around 500 million euros|
|Famous Quotes||“Life is short, and you should make the most of it.” / “Entrepreneurship is all about taking risks and trying new things.” / “Success is not about the amount of money you have in the bank.” / “If you want to be successful in business, you have to be willing to put in the hard work and make sacrifices.” / “I don’t care what people say about me. I know who I am, and I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished.”|
Robert Geiss is a German entrepreneur and TV personality who is best known for co-founding the sportswear brand “Uncle Sam” and for his family’s reality TV show “Die Geissens – Eine schrecklich glamouröse Familie”. Robert was born on January 29, 1964, in Cologne, Germany, and grew up in a middle-class family.
Robert’s entrepreneurial spirit was evident from a young age, and he started working in his father’s clothing store as a teenager. In 1986, at the age of 22, Robert co-founded “Uncle Sam” with his brother Michael. The brand became popular for its sportswear and was worn by celebrities such as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone.
Robert’s success with Uncle Sam allowed him to pursue other business ventures, including the founding of the clothing brand “Amnesia”. However, the company faced financial difficulties in the early 2000s, and Robert decided to sell his share of the business.
Robert then turned his attention to real estate, investing in properties both in Germany and abroad. He also invested in other businesses, including a car dealership and a restaurant.
In 2011, Robert and his family became the subjects of their own reality TV show, “Die Geissens – Eine schrecklich glamouröse Familie”. The show, which follows the family’s extravagant lifestyle and luxurious vacations, has been a huge success in Germany and throughout Europe.
Robert’s estimated net worth is around 500 million euros, making him one of the wealthiest people in Germany. He and his wife Carmen own several properties around the world, including a villa in Monaco, a mansion in Grimaud, and a yacht named “Roberto Cavalli”.
While Robert’s extravagant lifestyle has attracted criticism from some quarters, he has also been praised for his entrepreneurial spirit and for providing entertainment to his fans. He has written several books, launched his own clothing line, and even released a perfume with his wife.
Robert Geiss is a testament to the fact that hard work and entrepreneurialism can lead to great success. He has built a business empire and become one of Germany’s most famous TV personalities, all while enjoying the fruits of his labor with his family.
Here’s a timeline of Robert Geiss’s life and career:
- 1964: Robert Geiss is born on January 29 in Cologne, Germany.
- 1986: Robert co-founds the sportswear brand Uncle Sam with his brother Michael.
- 2000: Robert founds the clothing brand Amnesia, but later sells his share of the business.
- 2006: Robert invests in real estate, purchasing a villa in Monaco and a mansion in Grimaud.
- 2009: Robert invests in a car dealership and a restaurant.
- 2011: Robert and his family star in the reality TV show “Die Geissens – Eine schrecklich glamouröse Familie”, which becomes a huge success in Germany and Europe.
- 2013: Robert and his wife Carmen release a perfume called “Roberto & Carmen”.
- 2016: Robert launches his own clothing line, “Robert Geiss”.
- 2021: Robert’s estimated net worth is around 500 million euros, making him one of the wealthiest people in Germany.
This timeline showcases Robert’s successful career in entrepreneurship, as well as his venture into the entertainment industry with his family’s reality TV show. It also highlights his investments in real estate, cars, and restaurants, as well as his foray into the fashion industry with his own clothing line and perfume.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Robert Geiss and 5 quotes from him:
5 Interesting Facts:
- Robert Geiss and his brother Michael co-founded Uncle Sam sportswear when Robert was just 22 years old.
- The Geiss family’s reality TV show, “Die Geissens”, has been on the air for over 10 years and has become a huge success in Germany and throughout Europe.
- Robert and his wife Carmen own a yacht named “Roberto Cavalli”, which is over 30 meters long and has 5 cabins.
- Robert and Carmen have two daughters, Davina and Shania, who are both active on social media and have become influencers in their own right.
- Robert’s estimated net worth is around 500 million euros, making him one of the wealthiest people in Germany.
- “I believe in working hard, but I also believe in enjoying the fruits of your labor. Life is short, and you should make the most of it.”
- “Entrepreneurship is all about taking risks and trying new things. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose, but you have to keep moving forward.”
- “I don’t care what people say about me. I know who I am, and I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished.”
- “Success is not about the amount of money you have in the bank. It’s about doing what you love and being happy with your life.”
- “If you want to be successful in business, you have to be willing to put in the hard work and make sacrifices. It’s not always easy, but it’s worth it in the end.”