|Full Name||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1965|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi, India|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Hansraj College<br>Masters in Mass Communication from Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Occupation||Actor, film producer, television personality|
|Children||Aryan Khan, Suhana Khan, AbRam Khan|
|Debut Film||Deewana (1992)|
|Notable Films||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, My Name Is Khan|
|Awards||14 Filmfare Awards, 8 Zee Cine Awards, 3 IIFA Awards, Padma Shri (2005)|
|Other Ventures||Co-owner of Kolkata Knight Riders (IPL team)<br>Founder of Red Chillies Entertainment (film production company)|
Shah Rukh Khan, also known as the “King of Bollywood,” is one of the most successful actors in the Indian film industry. Born on November 2, 1965, in New Delhi, India, Khan began his acting career in the late 1980s and quickly rose to fame with his roles in romantic dramas.
Throughout his career, Khan has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films, many of which have become massive box office hits. He is known for his versatility as an actor, as well as his charming personality and quick wit.
Khan’s success in the film industry has also led to significant wealth. According to Forbes, he has an estimated net worth of $750 million, making him the richest actor in India and one of the wealthiest actors in the world.
In addition to his acting career, Khan has also invested in a number of business ventures over the years. He co-owns a production company called Red Chillies Entertainment, which has produced some of the biggest Bollywood hits in recent years. He is also the co-owner of a cricket team called Kolkata Knight Riders, which competes in the Indian Premier League.
Khan’s success has also led to numerous endorsement deals with major brands, including Pepsi, Nokia, and Hyundai, among others. He is known for his charismatic persona and has become one of the most sought-after brand ambassadors in India.
Despite his immense wealth and success, Khan remains grounded and committed to his family and community. He is known for his philanthropic work and has supported a number of charitable causes over the years, including child health and education initiatives.
In conclusion, Shah Rukh Khan’s immense talent, charisma, and business acumen have made him one of the most successful actors in the Indian film industry. His net worth of $750 million is a testament to his hard work and dedication, as well as his ability to leverage his success into other business ventures.
Here is a timeline of Shah Rukh Khan’s life and career:
- 1965: Shah Rukh Khan is born on November 2 in New Delhi, India.
- 1988: Khan makes his acting debut in the television series “Fauji.”
- 1992: Khan makes his Bollywood debut in the film “Deewana,” which becomes a commercial success.
- 1993: Khan appears in the film “Baazigar,” which earns him his first Filmfare Award for Best Actor.
- 1995: Khan stars in the film “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge,” which becomes one of the biggest Bollywood hits of all time and solidifies his status as a leading actor in the industry.
- 1999: Khan starts his own production company, Red Chillies Entertainment.
- 2004: Khan receives the Padma Shri, one of India’s highest civilian awards, for his contributions to Indian cinema.
- 2008: Khan becomes the co-owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders, a team in the Indian Premier League.
- 2011: Khan stars in the science-fiction film “Ra.One,” which becomes one of the most expensive Bollywood films ever made.
- 2013: Khan receives the Chubb Fellowship at Yale University in recognition of his leadership in championing women’s and children’s rights in India.
- 2017: Khan stars in the film “Jab Harry Met Sejal” and receives mixed reviews from critics and audiences.
- 2019: Khan appears in the film “Zero,” which receives mixed reviews and underperforms at the box office.
- 2020: Khan announces that he will not be acting in any new films for the time being to focus on his family and other business ventures.
This is a brief timeline of some of the major milestones in Shah Rukh Khan’s life and career.
5 Interesting Facts About Shah Rukh Khan:
- Khan was initially named Abdul Rashid Khan but his father changed his name to Shah Rukh Khan after the Mughal Emperor Shah Rukh Khan.
- He began his career in the entertainment industry as a television actor, before moving on to films.
- Khan has a degree in Economics from Hansraj College and a Masters in Mass Communication from Jamia Millia Islamia.
- In 2018, he was honored with the Crystal Award at the World Economic Forum in Davos for his leadership in championing women’s and children’s rights in India.
- Khan is known for his philanthropic work and has supported a number of charitable causes, including child health and education initiatives.
5 Quotes From Shah Rukh Khan:
- “Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.”
- “I’m like a Rolls Royce that’s been driven for too long, too many miles. I’m all run down.”
- “I don’t want to be number one, I just want to be a part of the industry that entertains people.”
- “I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile.”
- “I’m a workaholic. I love working. I go to work happy. And if I’m not on the set, I’m not happy.”