Ülker, one of Turkey’s largest food and beverage companies, has a long and illustrious history dating back to 1944 when Sabri Ülker founded a small bakery in Istanbul. Since then, the company has grown into a global brand with a presence in over 100 countries. Along the way, Ülker has had several CEOs who have contributed to the company’s success. In this blog, we’ll take a look at all of Ülker’s CEOs and their wealth.
- Sabri Ülker (1944-1984) Sabri Ülker was the founder of Ülker and served as the company’s CEO from its inception until his death in 1984. During his tenure, he transformed the small bakery into a major food and beverage company. At the time of his death, Sabri Ülker’s net worth was estimated to be around $100 million.
- Murat Ülker (1984-present) Following the death of his father, Murat Ülker took over as the CEO of Ülker. Under his leadership, the company continued to grow and expand into new markets. Murat Ülker is now one of the wealthiest people in Turkey, with a net worth of around $5.6 billion, according to Forbes.
- Ali Ülker (1990-2000) Ali Ülker, the younger brother of Murat Ülker, served as the CEO of Ülker from 1990 to 2000. During his tenure, the company continued to grow and diversify its product offerings. Ali Ülker’s current net worth is about $2.6 billion.
- Süleyman Ülker (2000-2007) Süleyman Ülker, the cousin of Murat and Ali Ülker, took over as the CEO of Ülker in 2000. He oversaw the company’s expansion into new markets, including China and the United States. Süleyman Ülker’s current net worth is not publicly known.
- Mustafa Ülker (2007-2011) Mustafa Ülker, another cousin of Murat and Ali Ülker, served as the CEO of Ülker from 2007 to 2011. During his tenure, the company continued to expand and diversify its product offerings. Mustafa Ülker’s current net worth is not publicly known.
- Ali Ülker (2011-2018) Ali Ülker, the same CEO who served from 1990 to 2000, returned to the helm of Ülker in 2011. During his second tenure as CEO, the company continued to grow and expand into new markets. Ali Ülker’s current net worth is not publicly known.
- Cem Karakas (2018-present) In 2018, Cem Karakas was appointed as the CEO of Ülker, taking over from Ali Ülker. Prior to joining Ülker, Karakas had worked in various leadership positions at Unilever, a global consumer goods company. Karakas’ current net worth is not publicly known.
In conclusion, Ülker has had a long and successful history, with a series of CEOs who have played important roles in the company’s growth and success. Today, Murat Ülker remains one of Turkey’s wealthiest individuals, with a net worth of over $5 billion.