Lasizwe Dambuza, also known as “Babes Wamaleyvels,” is a South African internet sensation, comedian, and television personality. He was born on July 19, 1998, in Soweto, Johannesburg, and raised in the nearby township of Ruimsig.
Lasizwe first gained fame through his humorous YouTube videos, which gained millions of views and a loyal following. He later became a television personality, hosting shows such as “The Hustle” and “MTV Base Behind the Story.” He has also made appearances in several South African films and television series.
Regarding Lasizwe’s wealth, he has become one of the most successful internet personalities in South Africa. He has multiple sources of income, including brand endorsements, merchandise sales, and appearances on various TV shows.
Lasizwe is also known for his luxury lifestyle, which he frequently showcases on his social media pages. He owns several high-end cars and often travels to exotic locations around the world.
However, it is not clear exactly how much Lasizwe is worth, as he has not publicly disclosed his net worth. Nevertheless, his popularity and success have undoubtedly contributed to his financial success and his ability to afford a lavish lifestyle.
Timeline of some of the key events and milestones in Lasizwe’s life:
- 1998: Lasizwe Dambuza is born on July 19 in Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 2015: Lasizwe creates his first YouTube video, which quickly goes viral and earns him a large following.
- 2017: Lasizwe makes his debut on South African television as a contestant on the reality competition show “The Hustle.”
- 2018: Lasizwe begins hosting his own talk show on MTV Base Africa called “MTV Base Behind the Story,” where he interviews some of the biggest names in African entertainment.
- 2019: Lasizwe appears in the South African film “Baby Mamas” and the TV series “The Real Housewives of Johannesburg.”
- 2020: Lasizwe launches his own line of merchandise, including clothing, phone cases, and other accessories.
- 2021: Lasizwe is featured in the South African film “Seriously Single” and launches his own reality show on MTV Africa called “Lasizwe: Fake It Till You Make It.”
This timeline is not exhaustive, but it highlights some of the significant events in Lasizwe’s career and personal life.
5 Interesting Facts:
- Lasizwe has a twin sister named Khanyiswa.
- He was inspired to start creating YouTube videos by watching American YouTube star Miranda Sings.
- Lasizwe has won multiple awards, including the Feather Award for Socialite of the Year in 2017 and the South African Film and Television Award for Best Variety Show in 2020.
- He has a close relationship with his mother, who often appears in his videos and TV shows.
- Lasizwe is an advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken openly about his struggles with depression and anxiety.
- “My message to my fans is that it doesn’t matter where you come from or who you are, anything is possible as long as you believe in yourself.”
- “Laughter is my medicine. It’s what gets me through tough times.”
- “I’m not here to compete with anyone, I’m here to be the best version of myself.”
- “I think it’s important for us as young people to speak up and use our voices to effect change in our communities.”
- “Success is not a destination, it’s a journey. You have to enjoy the journey and appreciate every step along the way.”