|Born||Anna Luisa Ewers 14 March 1993 Freiburg, Germany|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Net worth||$8 million|
|Agency||Elite Model Management (New York)|
Women Management (Paris, Milan)
Storm Management (London)
UNIQUE DENMARK (Copenhagen)
ENZIO.M Management (Freiburg)
Model Management (Hamburg
Anna Ewers is a German fashion model who was born on March 14, 1993, in Freiburg, Germany. She was discovered by a modeling scout in 2013 and quickly gained attention for her unique look, striking features, and natural beauty. Ewers has since become one of the most sought-after models in the fashion industry, working with some of the biggest names in the business and walking the runway for top designers.
Ewers has modeled for a wide range of brands, including Prada, Alexander Wang, Chanel, Versace, and Balenciaga, among others. She has also appeared in several high-profile campaigns, including H&M, Mango, and Dior. In addition to her successful modeling career, Ewers has also made a name for herself in the art world, collaborating with artists such as Ryan McGinley and Juergen Teller.
While Ewers is undoubtedly one of the most successful models of her generation, her wealth is difficult to estimate with accuracy. Like many high-profile models, Ewers earns a substantial income through modeling contracts, brand partnerships, and endorsements. However, the exact amount of her net worth is not publicly known.
Despite the uncertainty surrounding her wealth, there is no doubt that Ewers has achieved an incredible level of success in her career. She has been featured on the covers of numerous magazines, including Vogue, W Magazine, and Harper’s Bazaar, and has been named one of the top models of her generation by industry insiders. Ewers’ stunning looks, undeniable talent, and impressive work ethic have made her a true icon in the fashion world, and there is no doubt that she will continue to be a force to be reckoned with for years to come.
Top Ten Facts:
- Anna Ewers was born on March 14, 1993, in Freiburg, Germany.
- She was discovered by a modeling scout in 2013 while studying in Berlin.
- Ewers made her runway debut at the Alexander Wang Fall/Winter 2013 show.
- She has walked for some of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world, including Chanel, Balenciaga, and Versace.
- Ewers has been featured on the cover of Vogue Paris five times.
- She was named Model of the Year at the 2015 Fashion Awards.
- Ewers has appeared in campaigns for a number of major fashion brands, including Dior, H&M, and Mango.
- She has been photographed by some of the industry’s top photographers, including Steven Meisel, Juergen Teller, and Inez and Vinoodh.
- Ewers has a close relationship with Alexander Wang, who has referred to her as his muse.
- In addition to her successful modeling career, Ewers has also worked with artists such as Ryan McGinley and Juergen Teller on art projects.
Top 5 Quotes from Anna Ewers:
- “I think it’s important to be true to yourself and stay humble no matter what success you have.”
- “My personal style is very simple and clean, but I like to play with statement pieces and accessories.”
- “I’m always inspired by strong women who have a clear vision and don’t let anyone hold them back.”
- “The best advice I’ve ever received is to stay true to myself and my values, and to never compromise on what I believe in.”
- “Modeling is a tough industry, but it’s also incredibly rewarding. I love the creative aspect of it, and the opportunity to work with so many talented people.”
click here, to see the full list of the richest 9 German models