|Born||Born 25 August 1970 |
Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany
|Spouse||Matthew Vaughn (m. 2002)|
|Partner||David Copperfield (1994–1999)|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Agency||d’management group (Milan)|
Model Management (Hamburg)[
|Net worth||$60 million|
Claudia Schiffer is a German supermodel, actress, and fashion designer. She was born on August 25, 1970, in Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany. Schiffer rose to fame in the early 1990s, becoming one of the world’s most successful models and an icon of the era’s fashion industry.
Throughout her career, Schiffer has worked with numerous high-profile fashion brands and designers, including Chanel, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, and Yves Saint Laurent. She has also appeared on the covers of major magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle.
Aside from modeling, Schiffer has also pursued acting, appearing in films such as “Love Actually,” “Zoolander,” and “Inferno.” She has also launched her own fashion line, Claudia Schiffer Cashmere, which features luxury cashmere clothing and accessories.
As of 2022, Claudia Schiffer’s net worth is estimated to be around $60 million. She has amassed her wealth through her successful modeling and acting career, as well as her fashion ventures. Schiffer has also been involved in various philanthropic efforts, supporting causes such as UNICEF and the Naomi Campbell Foundation.
Overall, Claudia Schiffer has had a highly successful career in the fashion and entertainment industries, and her wealth reflects her status as a fashion icon and entrepreneur.
Timeline of Claudia Schiffer
1970 – Claudia Schiffer is born in Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany.
1987 – Schiffer is discovered by a modeling agency at a nightclub in Düsseldorf.
1989 – She makes her debut on the cover of Elle magazine.
1990 – Schiffer becomes the face of Chanel, appearing in several of their campaigns and runway shows.
1994 – She appears in the music video for “Freedom! ’90” by George Michael, alongside fellow supermodels Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, and Christy Turlington.
1997 – Schiffer launches her own line of cashmere clothing and accessories, Claudia Schiffer Cashmere.
2002 – She is awarded the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany for her services to fashion and charity.
2006 – Schiffer makes her acting debut in the film “Love Actually,” playing the character of Carol.
2012 – She becomes a judge on the German version of the reality show “Fashion Hero.”
2017 – Schiffer releases a book of personal photographs titled “Claudia Schiffer.”
2020 – She collaborates with the British footwear brand, Aquazzura, to launch a line of shoes.
2021 – Schiffer celebrates her 30th anniversary in the fashion industry.
Throughout her career, Claudia Schiffer has been recognized as one of the most successful and influential models of her time, as well as an entrepreneur, philanthropist, and actress.
Top 5 Facts
- Claudia Schiffer was discovered at a nightclub in Düsseldorf when she was just 17 years old.
- She has graced the cover of over 1,000 magazines during her modeling career.
- In 2002, Schiffer was awarded the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany in recognition of her services to fashion and charity.
- Schiffer was named one of the “50 Most Beautiful People” by People magazine in 1991 and was also included in VH1’s “100 Sexiest Artists” list.
- She is married to British film director Matthew Vaughn and the couple has three children together.
Top 5 Quotes
- “I always say that confidence is the best accessory a woman can wear.”
- “I have learned that it is important not to compare yourself to others. Everyone has their own unique journey and beauty.”
- “I have always believed that fashion is not just about trends, it’s about expressing yourself and feeling confident in what you wear.”
- “I think beauty comes from within. If you’re happy and confident, that’s what shines through.”
- “I have never been one to shy away from a challenge. I believe that pushing yourself out of your comfort zone is where the magic happens.”
click here, to see the full list of the richest 9 German Models