|Birth||July 7, 1992, in Hamburg, Germany|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||128 pounds (58 kg)|
|Agency||The Lions (New York, Los Angeles)|
Women Management (Paris, Milan)
Storm Management (London)
View Management (Barcelona)
Toni Garrn is a German model who rose to fame in the fashion industry at a young age. She was born on July 7, 1992, in Hamburg, Germany. Toni was discovered by a model scout in her hometown at the age of 13 and signed her first modeling contract with Modelwerk agency in Hamburg. Since then, she has become one of the most sought-after models in the industry, working with high-profile brands such as Calvin Klein, Chanel, and Victoria’s Secret.
Throughout her career, Toni Garrn has earned a considerable amount of wealth through her modeling contracts, brand endorsements, and various other business ventures. As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be around $10 million.
Toni Garrn’s modeling career took off when she was discovered by German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who invited her to walk in his Chanel Haute Couture show in Paris. From there, her career skyrocketed, and she has since walked in numerous fashion shows for some of the world’s top designers.
Aside from modeling, Toni Garrn has also ventured into acting, appearing in movies such as “You Are Wanted” and “Under the Bed.” She has also appeared in several music videos, including “Bitch Better Have My Money” by Rihanna and “Liebe auf Distanz” by Cro.
Toni Garrn has also used her platform to support various charitable causes. In 2016, she founded the Toni Garrn Foundation, which aims to provide education to underprivileged girls in Africa. The foundation has since built schools and provided scholarships to girls in Zimbabwe, Uganda, and Burkina Faso.
In addition to her modeling and philanthropic work, Toni Garrn has also invested in various business ventures, including the fashion and lifestyle brand, “Naked Heartland,” which she co-founded with her friend, Nina Adasheva.
In conclusion, Toni Garrn is not only a successful model but also a philanthropist and entrepreneur. Her hard work, dedication, and business acumen have helped her accumulate a substantial amount of wealth, making her one of the most influential models in the industry.
- 1992: Toni Garrn is born on July 7th in Hamburg, Germany.
- 2006: At the age of 13, Toni is discovered by a model scout in Hamburg and signs her first modeling contract with Modelwerk agency.
- 2008: Toni makes her runway debut at the Calvin Klein Spring/Summer show in New York.
- 2009: She appears in campaigns for Burberry, Chloé, and Prada, and walks in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the first time.
- 2010: Toni becomes the face of Calvin Klein’s fragrance, “CK One,” and appears in campaigns for Hugo Boss and Versace.
- 2011: She becomes the face of the Spanish jewelry brand, Carrera y Carrera, and walks in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the second time.
- 2012: Toni appears in campaigns for Givenchy, H&M, and Massimo Dutti, and walks in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the third time.
- 2013: She appears in campaigns for Donna Karan, Emporio Armani, and Ralph Lauren, and becomes the face of Elie Saab’s fragrance, “Le Parfum.” Toni also launches her own jewelry line with the brand, “Closed.”
- 2014: Toni appears in campaigns for Emporio Armani, Hugo Boss, and Max Mara, and becomes the face of Cartier’s “La Panthère” fragrance. She also launches her own online store, “Toni Garrn Jewelry.”
- 2015: Toni appears in campaigns for L’Oreal Paris, Michael Kors, and Peek & Cloppenburg. She also becomes a global ambassador for the “Because I am a Girl” campaign, which aims to end poverty and promote gender equality.
- 2016: Toni founds the Toni Garrn Foundation, which aims to provide education to underprivileged girls in Africa. The foundation partners with Plan International to build schools and provide scholarships to girls in Zimbabwe, Uganda, and Burkina Faso.
- 2017: Toni appears in campaigns for Bulgari, Closed, and Mavi Jeans. She also co-founds the fashion and lifestyle brand, “Naked Heartland,” with her friend, Nina Adasheva.
- 2018: Toni becomes the face of NARS cosmetics and appears in campaigns for Calzedonia and David Yurman. She also makes her acting debut in the German TV series, “You Are Wanted.”
- 2019: Toni appears in campaigns for Cartier, Hugo Boss, and Salvatore Ferragamo. She also appears in the movie, “Under the Bed.”
- 2020: Toni launches her own podcast, “Super Role Model,” in which she interviews successful women in various industries. She also appears in campaigns for Alberta Ferretti and Calvin Klein.
- 2021: Toni appears in campaigns for Bulgari, Chopard, and Khaite. She also becomes the face of the new fragrance, “Tiffany & Love for Him and Her,” by Tiffany & Co.
Top 5 facts about Toni Garrn
- Toni Garrn is multilingual: She speaks German, English, and French fluently, which has helped her in her international modeling career.
- She’s a philanthropist: Toni founded the Toni Garrn Foundation, which works to provide education to underprivileged girls in Africa. The foundation has built schools and provided scholarships to girls in Zimbabwe, Uganda, and Burkina Faso.
- Toni has acted in movies and TV series: In addition to her modeling career, Toni has also tried her hand at acting. She has appeared in the German TV series “You Are Wanted” and the movie “Under the Bed.”
- She has been the face of numerous high-profile campaigns: Toni has appeared in campaigns for a variety of fashion and beauty brands, including Calvin Klein, Chanel, Hugo Boss, Versace, Ralph Lauren, and L’Oreal Paris.
- Toni is a successful entrepreneur: She co-founded the fashion and lifestyle brand, “Naked Heartland,” and launched her own online jewelry store, “Toni Garrn Jewelry.” She also hosts a podcast, “Super Role Model,” in which she interviews successful women in various industries.
Top Quotes of Toni Garrn
- “My goal in modeling has always been to be myself, to be unique, and to make a difference.”
- “My favorite thing about modeling is the traveling, meeting new people, and seeing different cultures.”
- “I’m very passionate about giving back, especially to young girls who don’t have access to education.”
- “I think beauty comes from within. If you’re confident and happy, you’re the most beautiful person in the room.”
- “I believe in healthy eating, exercise, and getting enough sleep. But most importantly, I believe in being happy and enjoying life.”
click here, to see a full list of the richest 9 German Models